Smart DuoProx II
The Smart DuoProx II Card offers proximity and magnetic stripe smart card technologies in a card body specifically designed to accept a contact smart card module. It features a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing.
The proximity card with magnetic stripe is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments.
Smart DuoProx II Card includes ABA standard, high coercivity magnetic stripe rated 4000 Oersted.
Like all HID ISO proximity cards, the DuoProx II proximity card with magnetic stripe can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
Key Features of the Smart DuoProx II Card:
- Combines proximity and magnetic stripe technology, and offers photo identification capability on a single smart card.
- Allows a contact smart chip module to be embedded on ISO thickness proximity cards for multi-technology applications
- Graphics quality surface for use with direct image printers
- Smart DuoProx II includes 4000 Oe High Coercivity magnetic stripe standard. Other magnetic stripe types available
- Same size and thickness as a standard credit card