The MicroProx Tag provides the convenience of HID’s proximity technology in a small disk-shaped transponder.
Simply attach the adhesive-backed Tag to any nonmetallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card!
With the MicroProx Tag you can upgrade from magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies by simply adhering the Tag to your existing access card and quickly convert to a proximity card. Easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge or contact smartchip card into a proximity card credential!
Take advantage of the ease of converting nonmetallic cards and similar nonmetallic devices into proximity cards. Experience the convenience of proximity cards without the expense of rebadging!
Key Features of the Proximity Adhesive Tag:
- The size of a coin ( 1.285″ / 3.264 cm), the Tag easily attaches to all nonmetallic materials and instantly becomes a proximity card.
- The Tag can be programmed in any HID proximity format, and is compatible with all HID proximity card readers.
- The Tag is RF-programmable for ease of encoding with HID’s ProxProgrammer.
Typical maximum* read range:
- ProxPoint™ reader up to 1.0″ (2.5cm)
- MiniProx™ reader-up to 2″ (5cm)
- ThinLine II® reader-up to 1.5″ (3.7cm)
- ProxPro® reader-up to 3″ (7.5cm)
- MaxiProx® reader-up to 4.5″ (11.4cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
- Diameter: 1.285″ (3.264 cm)
- Thickness: 0.070″ (0.178 cm)
Outer Shell Material: Lexan
Options: Color – black or gray
(Please see HID’s “How to Order Guide” for a description of options and associated part numbers.)