HID Proximity Cards
The HID ProxCard II proximity access card is the industry choice for a cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers. The ProxCard II provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
Proven, Reliable Technology – Offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins.
Convenient To Use – Can fit into a wallet or purse. Use with a strap and clip as a photo ID badge.
Long Life – Passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads.
Durability – Strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking.
Custom pre-printed artwork is available. The card can accept direct-print adhesive backed labels (HID 1324) for use as a Photo ID card.
- Price competitive with all other card technologies.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Custom pre-printed artwork available.
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- This card is not printable – Create Photo ID card with HID 1324 Printable Adhesive Labels
- Please Note: Custom programmed cards have a lead time of approximately 7-10 business days
- This product is non-refundable/non-returnable, it is important that you check your encoding data for accuracy!
Typical Maximum* Read Range
- ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 3” (7.5 cm)
- MiniProx® reader-up to 5.5” (14 cm)
- ThinLine® II reader-up to 5.5” (14 cm)
- ProxPro® reader-up to 8” (20 cm)
- ProxPro® II reader-up to 9”(22.9 cm)
- Prox80™-up to 5.5” (14 cm)
- MaxiProx® reader-up to 24” (60 cm)
*Dependent on local installation conditions.
- 2.135” x 3.385” x 0.075” MAX. (5.4 x 8.6 x 0.19 cm)
- Operating Temperature -50° to 160° F (-45° to 70° C)
- Weight: 0.24 oz. (6.8 gm)
- Part Number Base Part No.: 1326
RF-programmable, 125 kHz, HID artwork, customer-specified
ID numbers, vertical slot punch.
- External card numbering (inkjet only; no laser engraving)
- Custom artwork (text or graphics)